MONEY TRANSFERS TO ANY PLACE IN THE WORLD!
Fast and safe!
International money transfers are a fast and secure way to send and receive money without opening an account.
Currency: USD, EUR, RUB, KZT.
Countries: the Far and Near abroad countries.
Rates: from 0.95% and above depends on the transfer amount.
Transfer speed – you can get it in one second after sending it.
Unaddressed - when making a transfer, you need to specify only the country and city where the transfer is sent.
SMS notification of the transfer status
The points of sending and receiving money transfers:
• Bishkek city, the operation administration, Manas Avenue, 40, working hours: from 9:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m.
• Bishkek city, Bishkek representative office, Akhunbaeva str., 109, schedule: from 9:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m.
• Bishkek city, Bishkek branch №1, Kievskaya str., 199, working hours: from 9:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m.
Golden Crown money transfers are a fast and secure way to send and receive money without opening an account. Instant transfers are possible in Russia, the CIS and other countries of the far abroad.
Rates: 0.95 % of the transfer amount
The Golden Crown guarantees:
- transfer speed – it can be received in one second after sending;
- unaddressed - when making a transfer, you need to specify only the country and city where the transfer is sent;
- SMS notification of the transfer status;
- ability to monitor the status of the translation in the on-line mode on the system's website.
MoneyGram is a simple, fast and reliable money transfer service that allows you to send and receive money all over the world. MoneyGram services are provided in 200 countries around the world. MoneyGram cooperates with commercial and state banks, national postal services, multiples, retail stores and chains, travel agencies, etc. in different countries of the world.
RIA is a fast and reliable money transfer to the countries of Europe, Near and Far abroad, the United States at favorable rates.
Advantages of Ria:
- Money transfers are available for payment in a few minutes after sending.
- Sending and payment of foreign transfers is carried out in euros/US dollars.
- The commission is 1-3 % of the transfer amount. No commission is charged to the recipient.
CONTACT is a Russian money transfer system that allows you to send money transfers quickly and inexpensively without opening an account in rubles, US dollars, or euros.
CONTACT services can be used in more than 500,000 points of the system on the territory of Russia, the countries of the Near and Far abroad.
Features of the BEREKE money transfer system»:
- Money transfers are made without opening a bank account.
- Receive a money transfer within 5 minutes, regardless of where it is sent from.
- The commission is paid only by the sender of the money transfer.
- The transfer can be received in any division of JSC "Dos-Kredobank", Ayil Bank, Kyrgyz Investment and Credit Bank, Kyrgyz-Swiss Bank, Kyrgyzkommertsbank, Capital Bank, KyrgyzCredit Bank, regardless of which division the transfer was sent from.
- Transfers are made in both national and foreign currencies.
- The maximum size of a single transfer is 900,000 KGS or the equivalent in other currencies: EURO, USD, RUB, KZT.
UNISTREAM is an international system of urgent money transfers without opening an account for individuals. The advantages of this system: low rates, fast transfer receipt from 15 minutes; the recipient does not bear any costs; convenience and ease of making a transfer; all money transfers are accepted and issued in cash in the transfer currency.
Commission fee for sending:
- Up to 300,000 Russian rubles, $ 5,000 / Euro - 0.95%
- From 300,000 to 600,000 Russian rubles, from 5,000 to 10,000 dollars/euro - 990 Russian rubles; 30 dollars/euro
- From 600,000 Russian rubles, from 10,000 dollars/euro - 750 Russian rubles; 25 dollars/euro
- The transfer amount must not exceed 900,000 Russian rubles, 20,000 US dollars, or 15,000 euros.
To send a transfer, it is necessary:
- To sign the "Transfer application" form filled in by the cashier's specialist, indicating the recipient's full name;
- To deposit the transfer amount to the cashier and pay the commission;
- To get a transfer code from a specialist.
- To inform the recipient of the transfer code and the amount.
To obtain a money transfer it is necessary:
- To present your passport to the cashier and provide the transfer Code.
- To sign the "Application transfer" form and receive the transfer.
Important! The sender MUST NOT disclose the transaction information (full name and/or transfer number and / or a copy of the receipt) to anyone other than the recipient! Beware of scammers and suspicious transactions!