Open Joint Stock Company Microfinance Company "Salym Finance" (further Company) is a financial organization that provides affordable lending and attracting time deposits, operating on the securities market and cooperating with international financial institutions. The company is one of the actively developing microfinance organizations in Kyrgyzstan and shows a stable annual growth of financial indicators.
Main stages of development:
- Establishment and development: on November 05, 2007, under the name of LLC MCC “Credit Systems”, the License of the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 006 of November 08, 2007 was obtained;
- Renaming: January 24, 2011 in LLC Salym Finance MCC;
- Transformation: on September 28, 2012 into Open Joint Stock Company Microfinance Company "Salym Finance" with the authorized capital of 100,000,000 (One hundred million) soms;
- Obtaining the right to credit and operations in foreign currency under License No. 006/1 for the right to conduct banking operations in foreign currency dated September 24, 2014;
- Obtaining the right for attracting time deposits in connection with the removal of restrictions and renewal of the License dated May 28, 2019.
JSC Salym Finance MFC is positioned as a financial organization that actively provides loans throughout the Kyrgyz Republic, also having a socially-oriented function and pursuing a policy of responsible financing and protecting the rights of customers.
According to the Association of Microfinance Organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic, by the size of the loan portfolio, Salym Finance MFC is the largest microfinance organization with local capital.
Providing loans to JSC Salym Finance MFC both in rural areas and in cities represents it as a universal financial organization that works with both microfinance clients and clients of the banking sector.
The company is not limited to activities in the field of lending and attracting deposits, actively working in the stock market of securities. Salym Finance MFC was the first in Kyrgyzstan that carried out an IPO-public offering of the company's shares on the stock exchange, having previously proved to be a successful issuer by placing several issues of corporate bonds.
Since its inception, the Company has had the name "Credit Systems", since March 2011, the Company has changed its name to "Salym Finance", the word "salym" means contribution to a good cause. The national symbol is given, which means the Company's desire to invest its resources in the well-being of society.